28 de mar. de 2010

About Saturday, Reality, Jazz and love

It's a Saturday night. At sound of Georgia - by Ray Charles - I saw a special moment.
I saw a couple in a special moment. Don't matter if are their first moment or not, but how real this moment are. There are dancing in clouds, in a real and innocent kiss (doesn't matter if their are beautiful) and in this moment there are beautiful and real. I wanna be a angel (or a spiritual protector if you believe in this) to protect this moment forever.

Tomorrow, maybe they will not remember this. Tomorrow their dreams can conflict and put all this down, like all people do. But tonight, this is real and I was the testimony. Tonight I need protect the reality, this beautiful reality. How many times we put the beautiful reality down because a folly dream? But not Tonight. Tonight I'm this protector and this moment will be engrave in our reality forever.

In this moment I remember a Eurythmics 80's sound:


"Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am i to disagree?
I traveled the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused"

Sorry, but I will disagree. Tonight I chose the reality.
If the dreams turn in the nightmare, I'll chose the reality of this moment.
In the future, this moment can save a soul in your living nightmares, it can remember what we are doing.
The reality is now. Tomorrow is a MAYBE and no one can living a MAYBE. Today is real!

Nenhum comentário: